My appliqué quilt won the blogger festival!

Folks, I am beyond excited. I just learned that my 3-year extravaganza of hand appliqué and hand quilting has won the appliqué category of Amy's Creative Side blogger's quilt festival!  


I am so thankful that some of you were kind enough to take time to vote! Thank you! Thank you!

Here is a link to the Winner's page at Amy's Creative Side.  Just typing that sounds crazy - I don't feel like I've ever been on the winner's page!

I also have to give a shout out to my friends at Glorious Appliqué. I started blogging there many years ago and have enjoyed sharing the journey of this quilt with all the quilters from around the world - including the fabulous Kim McLean.

Special thanks to Amy's Creative Side for hosting and all the sponsors for the support!!

Wow!


Comments

  1. Congratulations! Such a happy quilt and so well made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing very nice job, congratulations to winning applique categories. Patchwork piecing happy love :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your nice comments! Happy love and piecing to you as well!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! A very well deserved win!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind to stop by and leave a comment! Appreciate the encouragement.

      Delete
  4. congratulations! Your workmanship in this is just stunning - well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! So cool. Thanks for your kind words and for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. super-duper congratulations! I was so thrilled when I saw you'd won, you definitely deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shannon - you are too nice! Thanks so much. This was one I've been working on a long time! It was so much fun to enter and thrill to win actually. woohoo! I always appreciate your comments and encouragement.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts