new book listed on Amazon for pre-order

Amazon has listed my new book - available for pre-order. Delivery scheduled for late August. Its also listed on the Amazon Japan site.

"Japanese Contemporary Quilts and Quilters: The Story of an American Import"


Pretty soon I plan to add an e-commerce page here and sell it directly from my own site.

Its quite exciting to see it listed out there in the real world, even if Amazon is offering its typical steep discount, which in my case significantly reduces my already small royalty. And so it goes...




Comments

  1. way hay!!! I've looked on Amazon UK and your book is there as well, but no discount. I can believe it is exciting to see it, but how can they offer a discount before it is even published. Does your publisher have any say in that, or is this just another example of the power of the big companies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm happy dancing for you!!! How exciting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for you Teresa ! I will definitely get a copy...but I would rather get it from you when it comes out so you can autograph it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your book and on the lecture in Bryan. Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts