guest post over at The Caffeinated Quilter

A shared loved of Japanese quilts and fabrics meant that Emily and I were destinted to connect our blogs at some point.

Emily blogs at The Caffeinated Quilter and she dedicates part of her blog to a Japanese Quilting Study Group. When she learned about my upcoming book on Japanese quilts and quilters and my trip to Japan earlier this year, she asked me to write a guest post. It's posted here on her site today.

The guest post shares some information about my book, plus my one-on-one interview with Yoko Saito and other amazing quilters... and also a bit about my own journey making Japanese art quilts.

Thanks Emily for the invite. I'm honored to be a part of your Japanese Quilt Study Group!

And by the way, don't you love this blog name, The Caffeinated Quilter? Thank god for caffeine!

Comments

Popular Posts