done with the white gloves



I am finally done with the white gloves. Moving on to a brand new longarm machine! And needless to say, I'm pretty excited.

If you have never done free motion quilting... there are basically two ways to do it. One is on a sit down machine where you are essentially drawing on fabric by moving the quilt. Thus you need these white gloves for grip.

The longarm however, you are drawing by moving the pencil, or in our case the needle. So  no more white gloves required.

My studio is cleaned up and I have made room for a new 12 foot table. Now all I need is the nice delivery people to bring it over to my house.

Stay tuned for more.

Comments

  1. Oh how exciting! Good luck! I am FMQ on my domestic machine today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FMQ is so fun. I feel so lucky … and I can NOT wait to get the new machine. Thanks for taking time to leave a comment Shasta!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts