is that a manuscript or a quilt?



My poor blog has been neglected while I pour all of my energy into the research and writing for my second book. My quiltmaking has also been neglected. I've been literally glued to my chair and computer for weeks on end... my body aches from sitting... but I love this work!

So I decided to stand for a while and use my cutting table to edit my manuscript.

As I did, it occurred to me what an odd way of working this must be to some.

Not a bit of this scene was staged... I literally laid my pen next to my rotary cutter and my fabric, ruler and latest blocks are all still there... gently waiting for me to come back. Soon!

Manuscript due early July! Then I will have the summer to relax. I'm sure most of you can relate.

More to come.

Comments

  1. Best wishes on your second book. I've certainly enjoyed the first!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts