more slow stitching during stay at home


Still slow stitching during this stay at home order. Its peaceful and helps me manage stress. There are so many mixed messages out there from the federal,  state and local governments and they conflict with each other. So what can I do? Not much.... just stay home and sew. Make masks and donate them and donate money to worthy causes like our local food bank.

Almost finished with the 5th block of the hand embroidered wool applique quilt. It is a pattern by Lisa Bongean at Primitive Gatherings. I purchased it at the Houston International Quilt Festival last year... I think it was meant for me.



Comments

  1. Hi Teresa, that is really lovely. It's amazing how many people are doing slow stitching to keep calm. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts