my chat with Pat Sloan on her podcast


For years, I have listened to podcasts while I quilt. I love all kinds of quirky topics and especially love a bunch of the NPR podcasts, also history topics and of course sewing and quilting.

One of the best quilting ones is Pat Sloan's All People Quilt podcast. I enjoy hearing all the stories of quilters and have truly been listing for many many years....

And now, she invited me on as a guest! Wow. Such an honor and it was so fun to talk with her. Pat is as easy going and welcoming as you might guess she is from looking at her warm smiling photos.

We chatted about the content in all 3 of my books.... and Japanese quilts and cotton and American cotton farms and textiles and more quilts... it was just the best.




The podcast is now available through iTunes for download, or you can listen on your phone or computer at either of the following links.

Episode 421

https://blog.patsloan.com/2019/05/listen-to-pats-newest-podcast-for-may-20th.html  

or

http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/magazines-more/quilting-podcast


Comments

Popular Posts