writing, sewing, not so much blogging


This quote is truly precious. I feel like that some days. 

Book number two is in the editing phase! Possible book number three mulling around in my brain.

When you spend your days at the keyboard, or at the sewing machine - and I do both - important things like this little blog get neglected.

You already know - there are only so many hours in the day.

Not only that, I find myself more and more drawn to Instagram, and less and less to my blog, or other blogs for that matter. It feels odd somehow... like I've jumped ship to something more shiny. But IG has a lot of appeal... its creative, quick, all visual and very cool.

So, more IG. Less blogging. And more books - reading and writing them!


Comments

  1. Teresa- How can we follow you on instagram? Congrats on the getting to the editing stage of your book!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts