Blogger's Quilt Fest - Hand Quilted category


Its fall and that means its time for the Blogger's Quilt Festival. 

I've entered this online festival for the past several years and its always fun to be a part of it, and to see all the great quilts that people make and blog about.

I am entering the HAND QUILTED CATEGORY.

Take time to visit and vote for your favorites.


This quilt was created from antique Japanese cotton. Some of these pieces are a century old, some older, some newer.

I stitched these pieces in layers with white cotton sashiko thread. Here is my original post about making this quilt.


Comments

  1. Gorgeous! I am such a fan of your quilts.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful--the quilting makes it look like a rainy night...love it hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this piece! The hand quilting brings another dimension to it! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic quilt Teresa. It combines so many of the things you love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love this type of stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - I love the story behind this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Teresa as always. Your hand quilting is great. I've been enjoying following your experiments with leather as well- your bags are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is not hand quilting that I'm used to, but I really like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything about this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - I love everything about this, but particularly the texture your quilting gives it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my! Centuries old fabrics! Maybe I shouldn't get rid of my old stuff just yet. Lots of quilting going on here. At first I wasn't sure about this piece until I checked out your previous post about it and now it makes sense. The title, White Rain, is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts