interviewed by Abby Glassenberg!


A few weeks ago I recorded a podcast with Abby Glassenberg for her series with the Craft Industry Alliance (her podcast has just moved from the While She Naps site).

Episode #154 Craft Industry Alliance Podcast!

You can listen to it here.

I have followed Abby's blog since the early days of blogging... and I've kept up with her journey ever since. Abby is the Barbara Walters of the handmade world! She asks tough questions and she is a great interviewer!

For my interview segment, I was expecting to talk about my newest book: "Magic & Memories: 45 Years of International Quilt Festival." But Abby went back to the beginning and asked me about my career and how I got to the place where I am now. Then we talked about my first three books, and then we talked about Karey and Nancy and how these two women changed quilt history. It was so fun and such a thrill. Abby was able to take my crazy journey and weave it into a story that makes sense. I am quite giddy!

Hope you can listen in!


Comments

Popular Posts